Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SOLD ITEMS

I just wanted to include a blog about what has already been sold in my store so that you can get a better feel of the items I sell in my etsy store and see some of the great items that have been bought!
On another note, new items will be listed on etsy tonight, dresses, rompers, shoes, etc! I'll post a blog later on tonight with all of the pictures of the items that were added tonight!
if you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me on here or through etsy! also, to add me on myspace where you can also contact me go to: www.myspace.com/crankthatsammigirl


vintage romper with red bow


black with white flowers vintage romper


vintage red dress with white leaves


vintage sailor romper


vintage pink sweater with large gold beaded bow


vintage black boots


vintage prairie style dress


vintage flower jumper dress


vintage brown boots with leather detail

1 comment:

  1. Bummer I just found your blog! I want that vintage sailor romper! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete